Friday, May 11, 2007

Around the World in 60 Days - Introductory Post

Dear Reader,

I failed you. I promised to carefully chronicle my traipsing about the world, let you in on all the little adventures and secrets of this trip, but so far, not a peep from my fingertips! I hope you can forgive me. So, here goes the first of hopefully many entries that will keep everything straight and set for the history books. This is:

Margot & Ari's Trip Around the World in 60 days!

Our destinations:

Chicago (April 29 - May 1)
Puerto Rico (May 1 - May 9)
NYC/Westchester County (May 9 - 14)
Haifa, Eilat, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Israel (May 14 - June 3)
New Delhi, India (June 3 - 10)
Southwestern China, Kunming, Dali, Xishuangbanna, Toisan, Hong Kong (June 10 - 27)

We've already blown through two destinations! More in the next entry, on Chicago, home of modern architecture.

No comments: