Friday, March 30, 2007

It's almost the last time to procrastinate!

Hello Everybody,

So, it was a very exciting night last night - P-Hat played our best 1990's rock n' roll in front of a very very drunk MBA crowd. The reasons: upcoming marriages and fundraising. Last night 12 MBA women had their bachelorette party - a mob of tank top clad women with flashing lights, crowns, leis, the whole bit. These are the times when I am very very thankful that I am not engaged (phew!). The fundraising bit added some excitement as well because about 30% of the male MBA2s are sporting mustaches. Like the gross Burt Reynolds kind. So they're feeling a little more self-conscious than usual, and this equals more drinking too. Yippee. (http://rosstache2007.blogspot.com)

Anyway, P-Hat had a blast and we really rocked the crowd. This was our first full-length set (about 17 songs) and I was completely exhausted after screaming my head off after song #3.

Today we had a leadership workshop meant to usher us proudly into the real world with some great leadership skills. The result was an ego maniac speaker who named dropped like nobody's business. I was unimpressed.

Tomorrow I have my very last final of my MBA career: World Economy. Wish me luck!

No comments: