Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tag, I'm it.

Ah Srini, ever the social wonder. You have tagged me. I will comply only because we will be roomies next year! ;-)

I am thinking
That I should really write in my blog more. Today I checked and have had lot of visits in the past days, weeks, months, and I have neglected my blogging duties! Ah!

I said
Phew, I'm glad I am not doing consulting.

I want
To relax for MBA2 year. Have some fun. Yeah.

I wish
For worldwide peace. Seriously.

I miss
My family! I haven't seen them since winter break. I also miss B-school pals, especially Section 5ers.

I hear
that Srini has an awfully popular blog. That I'm on the corporate games team at Apple (go ADC Gulls!)

I wonder
What would have happened if I had not made the decision to go to Michigan....hm.

I regret
Not much these days.

I am
Really liking air conditioning.

I dance
To anything but pop.

I sing
When I'm sad, when I'm happy, when I am strongarmed by my friend Phil in band practice.

I cry
Less frequently these days. I think I've cried more this year than ever before.

I am not
An expert at much. But I have a lot of positive energy.

I write
in my blog rarely these days. Does that mean I have a life?

I confuse
its and it's. All the time.

I need
Money. Yep, still need money.

I should
Go running this evening. 4 miles.

I finish
PB&J on toast with a glass of milk each morning.

I tag
gosh, Srini stole all my fellow blogger friends! Sorry, the buck stops here. :-)

No comments: