Monday, May 29, 2006

today, it's all about you, dear readers.

So last week I put a statcounter on my blog, which gives me a little more information about you (spoken like a true marketer). Some general observations about you, dear readers:

1. Microsoft is losing in the browser war! Hooray. 52% of readers use a browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer, such as Firefox (46%).

2. Although my readership mainly resides in the U.S. (45%), I do have a couple of loyal followers in Singapore (20% - thanks Srinivas!) and Israel (17% - thanks Ari!) which makes me feel much more cosmopolitain and worth my salt.

3. People actually read what I write. I had to save this one for last - this chart represents the length of tiime people actually look at the blog. The less green, the better. Green represents the number of people who look at it for less than 5 seconds - this has declined from 86% last Monday to 63.6% today. Hopefully the trend will continue. Thanks for reading!

No comments: