Friday, May 19, 2006

oh c'mon baby just call me...

(listening to Bill Withers' Lean On Me album...) Not sure if all my dear readers are aware, but there are technologies that allow you to call from/to anywhere in the world for practically free; now that Skype.com is offering free calls to the US and Canada there's really no need for a phone. It's crazy. The connection is better than cell phones anyway, it sounds like the person is right in the room with you.

Life at Apple and in San Jose is great. Things are very laid back, frozen yogurt costs $1, marketing rules, and I got paid. I've begun to appreciate the finer things in life; lately I'm in to good smells. I just bought Kiss My Face brand moisturizer that makes me smell just like a peach. Our lawn get mowed once a week and the sun bakes everything dry. A nice life in Cali.

No comments: